Facilities for Members;
- Use of Dining Hall serving Ethiopian, Indian & Multi Cuisine.
- Special Invites for Cultural events and activities such as Film shows, Music programmes, Folk dances, Art & Craft, Art Shows, Painting / Photo Exhibition, Lectures, Seminars etc.
- Reading Room and Museum – viewing Ethiopian Art, Artefacts, Costumes, Reference books/ magazines and information material, etc.
- Coffee Lounge.
- Conference/ Convention/ Seminar/ Meeting Hall.
- Rs.4000/- + service tax for ONE year and Rs.7000/- + service tax for TWO years for Indians and other Diplomats & Foreign Nationals. Service tax on membership fee charged extra as applicable.
- Spouse and Children above 18 years of age @ 50% discount on the Annual Fee which is Rs.2000 + service tax for each additional ADD-ON member card.
- Three guests free.
- The membership is "at will" and at the absolute discretion of the Board of management of the Cultural center.
Payment by Cheque or Cash deposit or NEFT Transfer
- Cheques may kindly be issued in the name of "Tourism & Cultural Promotion Services” payable at New Delhi.
Details for NEFT Transfer/ Chq or Cash Deposit, are as under:
- Name of Beneficiary - Tourism & Cultural Promotion Services
- Beneficiary Address - Ethiopian Cultural Centre, 7/50G Niti Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi 110 021
- Beneficiary Bank Name & Address - Indian Overseas Bank, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110 060
- Beneficiary Account No. - 034102000003489
- IFSC Code - IOBA 0000341
Amount to be transfered/deposited: Main card - Rs.4600/- for ONE year and for TWO years: Rs.8050 (incl. Service Tax).
After payment transfer or chq or cash deposit, Please send the details of payment transfer/deposit through email to: email@example.com
Please collect your Membership Card from the ECC Reception Desk when ready.
For any other information or assistance, please call at
+91 11 24673654, +91 9811415235, +91 9999830250